I came across this article on nairaland,where a dude list this features of I-phone,saying it’s makes it better than BB and Android,i can’t just stop laughing :D😄:D😄,here it is go through :
Initially when I said iPhone users does a lot of things with their iPhone more than Windows Phone OS and BlackBerry Os combined, people started quoting me and asking me to mention ‘em.
But I was afraid to list them because am scared that if I tell them, they may be tempted to go and sell their fathers land in the village to buy an iPhone just like the Chinese kid last year with his kidney.
And I know my Nigerians very well, we love our lives and we are not willing to tread it with anything so nobody will be willing to sell his/her kidney like the Chinese kid but our fathers land in the village will not be spared.
…… That’s a joke please, don’t take it too personal…..
1. iPhone has a built in Dictionary that automatically integrate into every App you install on your iPhone, making it easy for you to find meaning of words right on the App you’re using (just by taping and holding the word and click on “Define” on the list of options that appear…) without leaving the App.
Even works on the word you type yourself for example you’re writing a message (WhatsApp message /Normal SMS) or Taking a Note or commenting on a post in Nairaland, Facebook etc with any App of your choice, just tap and hold the “word” that you want to “Define” nd click “Define” on options that appears.
2. iPhone has Text to Speech engine that integrate into every App you install on your iPhone, enabling your iPhone to read every Text file on the screen while you do the listening. (It works across all your Apps including third-party Apps like Chrome, Opera mini, MS word etc. You can as well just select a particular word you don’t know how to pronounce (either on your browser, Opera Mini for instance or any other App you install on your iPhone) and your iPhone will pronounce it for you. I use this feature to read long Nairaland articles
Even works on the word you type yourself for example you’re writing a message (WhatsApp message /Normal SMS) or Taking a Note or commenting on a post in Nairaland, Facebook etc with any App of your choice, just tap and hold the “word” that you want to “pronounce” nd click “speak” on the options that appears.
You can as well select the whole text and click speak on the options that appear and your iPhone will read the entire Text for you while you do the listing…
………For those who are interested……..
Android also has this Text to Speech engine feature but it’s kind of limited to some Apps like Moon+Reader for PDF and EPUB books and Polaris Office 5 upwards for Word document and text……
3. Have you ever played a Music with your phone while you’re feeling sleepy and you wish your phone could stop playing the music when you doss off? Well iPhone does it even when you’re using a third-party Music Player like TTPod or Musixmatch etc.
4. A lot of people like to take Selfie, but using your hand to hold your phone and control the camera at the same time, is kind of look awkward but with your iPhone Original headset, you can place your iPhone on a table or anything at all and comfortably control the Camera of your iPhone just with the volume locker on your headset.
5. A lot of people like to “Take Note” of things that matter to them…. For me I’ve lost countless of my Notes, since 2008 that I started using Smartphone even with my HTC One Dual SIM I lost my note after I updated to Android 5
(Until I discovered MIUI ROM the best Android ROM on the planet: MIUI also back up SMS, Contact, Call log, Recorder, Music Play List etc. for those interested)
iPhone Note App backs up your Notes automatically to Gmail or iCloud. You can also insert picture to your iPhone Note, also when you copy an article on the internet to your Note, it also copy both the picture in the article.
7. For Engineers, iPhone comes with a digital Compass and when you swipe it from right to left you got yourself a digital plumb line
8. iPhone remains the only mobile phone that plays the award winning Chair Entertainment Game “Infinity Blade
With this features do you think,its worth it, to me it’s total crap, Android 4.0,4.4,5.0 is total cooler, not to talk about the cameras and with Android M,on it’s way, I-phone is no way cooler than Android OS.
Drop your comments guys.